Welcome, Guest     Sign in
subscribtion cost

3639 Views 11 Replies Latest reply: 2016-07-28 21:44:20

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    mazdatec
    2016-07-10 17:29:42
    Hi
    Will my maxisys work without me updating and how much and how do I subscribe to updates

Regards Richard

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-07-11 10:12:34 (Reply to:mazdatec)

You still can use it with the current installed vehicle software, without subscribtion. If you want to renew your account.

Please log in with your account in http://pro.auteltech.com/, then go to Your Devices, you will see the your product, click Buy Updates to purchase it.

•   Level 6   
    (457) points
    Jim

2016-07-11 22:25:02 (Reply to:Support02)

Is there any progress on new update price that was talked about  by support 2 months ago

I am sure people are waiting for a reply on possible lowering of update price as subscription are expiring

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-07-12 06:01:21 (Reply to:Jim)

Sorry, in short term, the updating price will not be changed.

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7

2016-07-12 23:19:24 (Reply to:Support02)

what a joke. bunch of liars and deceivers that you all are, in short and long terms.

Dear Customers,

We are considering lowering the update price of our Maxisys series products, including Maxisys Elite, Maxisys Pro, Maxisys, Maxisys mini, Maxisys MS906.

Please kindly tell us the reasonable update price you advise and tell us why you think so, thank you very much!

Autel Support

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2016-07-14 22:47:12 (Reply to:spikeoo7)

This was posted just to make all of us feel bit happy with NO any out come...................Hehehehehehe !!!!!

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    fware

2016-07-15 07:32:32 (Reply to:Ashraf)

To all who think that the update price to too high.

Please consider the work needed to make the software and to add functions and cars and adopt it.
    Also compare it with other systems where the price is 3 times higher, or even more, with not more features then the MaxiSys.

I work in the IT as Integrator and also do software development with hardware control.
    It is a lot of work, not easy and the amount of cars supported by Autel leads to a lot of work, a lot of employees and therefore the need of enough money to keep it going. Including a forum for you to complain :-)

At least here in Germany I have not seen a device with a better cost to value ration than the MS906.
    That's why I sold my DS708 and bought the MS906 recently. On Renault the well known Bosch,  Hella-Gutmann for Delphi/Autocom systems cannot do what the MS906 offers, and they are much more expensive (base price and updates)

Also, the companies like Renault, Ford and others hide information to protect the dealers and it is no easy to get all informations on a legal base, or at all. Please blame Ford, Renault an Co. for that, not Autel. If you have $55000 to pay to GM you can try to write your own software and get it better (and that is just GM, now ask Ford for the prices, and Toyota and....)

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7

2016-07-15 12:41:17 (Reply to:fware)

we already did all the needed comparisons and autel still sucks for many reasons, will not get into details with you for the obvious reasons, you will not understand anything. you work in the it department not a professional auto tech who uses or rather try to use this very inept tool everyday on the field. comments or complaints, however you want to call it,  are based on experience and knowledge of each individual in this business. you are comparing apples to oranges. no one here will complaint to the  update price if it will actually work, not the case. this tools used to be developed for the professional, not anymore, you will not find a single car make without a bunch of issues or missing functions but again you need to be in this business to know the difference. your comments here only help autel not us. autel tools may have more functions and feature than the rest of the aftermarket  but I assure you, most of them don't work, so what's the use in having them. this is a complete joke of a tool and technical support staff but they will continue to rip of the consumer as long as some of you keep bragging on how good this peace of crap is and how better than the rest it is. useless comments unless you work for autel or sell this crappy things in which case you are no better than them. autel got a lot of employees, who cares, I got a lot of mouth to feed and that does not give me a license to steal or deceive anyone.  fware, you have been a member here for a long time and know very well everything that has been going on, what is your purpose with this comments.

•   Level 3   
    (64) points
    tjwolverine

2016-07-23 05:17:43 (Reply to:spikeoo7)

Autel really sucks

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    fware

2016-07-23 09:34:48 (Reply to:tjwolverine)

The get something else and stop this shit posting.

It does not help, not you, not Autel, not any other user.
  Total2 Pages